1.    #1  
    I have an unlocked frankenpre on sprint, and i've been having trouble with it. It automatically reboots several times a day. It's not always a full shutdown of the phone, but the hp logo comes up as if it's rebooting, but sometimes if i'm on a phone call i can stay on the call while it's doing this. At first, it seemed to occur most consistently while accessing the app catalog, but now it happens more randomly.

I had a Verizon frankenpre in the past without any issue. When I ran metadoctor, i ran git pull and I tried doctoring to both webos 2.1.0 and 2.2.4, and they both leave me with the same issue.

I looked through the forums, and I couldn't find anything to point me in the right direction.

Does anyone have any idea of how to remedy this?
    Quote Originally Posted by mdthomas View Post
    I have an unlocked frankenpre on sprint, and i've been having trouble with it. It automatically reboots several times a day. It's not always a full shutdown of the phone, but the hp logo comes up as if it's rebooting, but sometimes if i'm on a phone call i can stay on the call while it's doing this. At first, it seemed to occur most consistently while accessing the app catalog, but now it happens more randomly.

I had a Verizon frankenpre in the past without any issue. When I ran metadoctor, i ran git pull and I tried doctoring to both webos 2.1.0 and 2.2.4, and they both leave me with the same issue.

I looked through the forums, and I couldn't find anything to point me in the right direction.

Does anyone have any idea of how to remedy this?
    The only idea I have off the top of my head is that your CPU might be slightly unstable at its current voltage settings and needs a little boost. If you have uberkernel/govnah installed already, go to the advanced settings for your profile and then CPU frequency. Under override parameters select CPU voltage and increase each dropdown selector by one increment. You may also want to increase the dropdown under system voltage by an increment too. Now wait and see if your stability improves. You may have to play around and increase them more. Btw if you don't see the settings I just described, pick a different profile first.
  3.    #3  
    I haven't gotten around to reinstalling any homebrew stuff since the last doctoring. I'll give this a try this weekend sometime. Thanks for the suggestion.