Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I have been getting some calls dropped with this message:

"Call to this address cannot be placed without authorisation"

This message will be shown with a Redial and an OK button underneath (see attachment)

Sometimes I can call back, othertimes it repeats the same message and I cannot redial.

Anyone else get this - or any ideas why it might happen or what I can do to stop it happening?
    Thanks
    Ruth
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthmacd View Post
    I have been getting some calls dropped with this message:

"Call to this address cannot be placed without authorisation"

This message will be shown with a Redial and an OK button underneath (see attachment)

Sometimes I can call back, othertimes it repeats the same message and I cannot redial.

Anyone else get this - or any ideas why it might happen or what I can do to stop it happening?
    Thanks
    Ruth
    I do get the message fairly often (once a week or so). Can't remember when it started, but the first time it completely threw me, so I did not even try to redial. Since then, I think, I have been able to successfully redial every time. I'm on O2 in the UK, by the way.
    No idea why it happens or how to stop it, alas.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I'm on Vodafone in UK, so not quite the same...
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Am getting this too, any fixes ?
    Have you contacted your carrier and verified there are no account restrictions or a SIM card issue? Easy test would be if you can consistently reproduce the issue, can you then still reproduce the issue with a different SIM card.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    I'm having the same issue for about 3 months now... I'm in Colombia so it doesn't look like a carrier issue.. maybe a hidden update or something. Don't really know what's happening with my pre2 is getting worst and worst :' (
    both me and a friend has had the same issue for a couple of weeks on our pre 2 phones (one newbought and mine is like 1 year old) in sweden on tele 2. Might be carrier upgrades responsible?
    Quote Originally Posted by andresmmm View Post
    I'm having the same issue for about 3 months now... I'm in Colombia so it doesn't look like a carrier issue..(
    I am guessing carrier issue (just not specific to a single carrier), right now, other than you seems to be a lot of EU users.

Any US users experience this? I have never seen it on any webOS device, we have used multiple GSM devices over the last year, and almost 2 years on original CDMA Pres.. haven't seen it once.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I've had it happen on my Pre2 on Bell in Canada. No idea what makes it happen.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    -- Bring back DateBk!!