1.    #1  
    I have a factory unlocked pre 2 and I cant get mms set up. I've talked to tmobile 3 times, there useless. Ive entered the info I found online and still nothing. any help? thanks for any info.

-Matthew Mers
    I have my Pre2 on Tmobile with no data. I do text but have never sent a mms. Sorry. Just replying to let you know you are there.
    Is this US T-Mobile or UK? Did you try get MMS settings in the SIM card toolkit in the system card of the launcher?
    It worked fine for me, using the default settings.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    For me I never got results when I tried monkeying around in the settings and it kind of worked with the automatic settings. The pictures would always come in low res to the point where I could not make out the details. When I went to the veer mms just worked.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks everyone for responding. I checked the toolkit but it had no info in it period.
    I tried T-MO but the moved to Straight talk...cheaper and faster! If you're not in contract try it out

Joe