1.    #1  
    Hi

I'm looking for PC suite to connect my Palm Pre 2 to my PC and sync/backup contacts, update firmware, files, etc
    and my OS version is 2.1.0

Thx,
    Shyam
    there is no PC suite or like that for webOS phones, to sync ur contacts u can apply patch -
    send all contacts via email .-this u can find in preware

1.after patching go to ur contacts and email all the contacts to ur any email id
    2.download the contacts file from ur email on ur PC ,and then import all contacts to ur gmail
    3.sync ur phone with gmail..all the contacts will appear.

OR U CAN DO THIS

In the phone app, dial "#*66623#" (without the quotes) and press the dial button.
    A new card will appear.
    Tap the green "CelleBrite Export" button.
    Aftwards, copy this file from the USB portion: L:\.temp\PmMigration.vcf
    (where L is your Pre2 USB drive letter)

This seems to get an entire VCF dump of the contact list, without using the patch
    pixi plus (webOS 2.1)>pre2>HP Veer>touchpad
    webOS doesn't really work that way. You don't need special software to do that sort of thing.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by blackotto View Post
    They've yanked support and no longer offer this solution to new users:

Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Companion Link is an alternative... it has a hefty price tag @ $49.95 but it looks pretty good.

Sync calendar, contacts, tasks and notes to Android, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry - CompanionLink
    my app catalog is not working after updation of my webos version
    Quote Originally Posted by Shubham Jain5 View Post
    my app catalog is not working after updation of my webos version
    We're gonna need more that that. Also, you should've started a new thread about this.
    Either a spammer (yes they seemingly got smarter), or it's the Cert issue after doctoring.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here