1.    #1  
    I have a Pre 2 that drives me mad... Every day (and sometimes two times per day) it loses access to the data for some applications. For example I start the mail application and it doesn't show any emails. I start the memos and no memos are shown. I tried with a simple application that I made and that works. I opened preware and it remains stuck at the first screen 'Check device'. The solution is a reboot after which everything works again for a while.
    I have an updated 2.2.4 phone, but the update was done long before this started to happen. I have UberKernel 2.2.4-89 - don't remember when I did the upgrade, but I don't think that it is related.
    Did this happen to anybody else? It's driving me insane.
    odd. Sounds amost exaty like an issue some of us are havng with our touchpads. Same type symptoms. Open email and none are shown takes full restart to get them back. Also some other aps wil not refresh data. Also missing bookmarks in browser.
    Are you also missing bookmarks in the browser?
    There is a thread about missing emails if you want to check it out. Missing Bookmarks, No e-Mail, No connections?
    Last edited by dballew; 03/16/2012 at 01:37 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dballew View Post
    odd. Sounds amost exaty like an issue some of us are havng with our touchpads. Same type symptoms. Open email and none are shown takes full restart to get them back. Also some other aps wil not refresh data. Also missing bookmarks in browser.
    Are you also missing bookmarks in the browser?
    There is a thread about missing emails if you want to check it out. Missing Bookmarks, No e-Mail, No connections?
    I haven't checked my bookmarks, but I'll do tomorrow and let you know I bet it'll happen again overnight.
  4.    #4  
    It has happened again. The bookmarks have disappeared, no photos or videos shown. However the calendar entries are there... Really strange. I tried to look in the logs with Lumberjack, but haven't seen anything interesting (also don't know if I'm looking in the correct place.