1.    #1  
    I recently got an iPhone 3GS and now don't have a use for my old Palm Pre 2 and Pixi Plus. I want to sell them, but I also want to keep them until Open webOS is released to try it on them. I don't know if I should sell it now or wait. Please don't try and get me to get rid of my iPhone. I'm keeping it for the time being. I do have a TouchPad still, but I kind of want to see the phone interface too.
    I haven't been a webOS user very long, but I love it a lot.

My phone history:
    Some Samsung camera flip phone -> Sanyo Katana II -> Verizon Wireless Blitz -> Samsung Solstice -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> iPhone 3GS

Follow me on Twitter @stevenchin64
    I am confused... Is there a question here or any type of response expected (other than confusion, lol) ?
    keep them as keepsakes for remembrances of webOS lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    both phones are worth nothing now really so just keep them.
    both phones are worth nothing now really so just keep them.
    really true...selling for minimal on ebay and with zero bids for all on auction blocks...

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    I would love an extra 2, and I don't have a Pixi .. so..
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I'm with eblade... I have a Pre2, wouldn't mind a gsm Pixi+. Seriously if you aren't committed to using webOS now I wouldn't hold on to those devices for hopes in the future. For sure the Pixi isn't gonna have enough power to be much better than it is now.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I need a Pre 2 GSM and Pixi Plus GSM to complete my collection...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    too bad the Verizon pre3 prices haven't come down...id snatch it up in no time...
    hey i will take the pixi plus if its on att !! lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Pre2 Rocks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jezzeppi View Post
    Pre2 Rocks!
    that means the pre3 is just freakin awesome !! ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I'd love to upgrade to a frankenpre 2 but don't really have the funds to get one from current avenues, so if you didn't want the pre 2 taking up space in your drawer, I guess I could take it off you hands if youl'd like.

lemme know!
    Don't ask me, I still have my Treo 650!!!!!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    Don't ask me, I still have my Treo 650!!!!!
    I still have a handspring around here somewhere... Yeah I'm a one upper =)
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    devices I still own...treo 700p, samsung saga (my pseudo treo pro wanna be), pre plus and now pre2.

really wish I held onto my pilot IIIxe, m505, tungsten E, and my all time favorite the TX...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I still have a handspring around here somewhere... Yeah I'm a one upper =)
    Hilarity ensues.

I was actually digging through my (as my wife calls it) "drawer that time forgot" and came across my old palm (sony) Cli PEG-t415. A christmas gift from 2001...

Pulled it out, hit the on button and low and behold the screen flickered to life in all it's green tinted glory, still displaying a book I had side-loaded and was reading back in, late 2003.

It's been sitting in that drawer for almost a decade without use and it still had battery-life, waiting faithfully for me to dust it off again. Graffiti, a bunch of old palmOS apps, e-book reading, an infra-red universal remote built in, memory stick filled with god-knows-what, 8mb of ram, roughly the size of a current-gen iphone. Damn if that thing wasn't the future in my pocket.

Turned it off. Back into the drawer it went. Another forgotten (and basically useless) technological wonder.

The advancement of handheld computing power in the past 10 years is nothing short of unbelievable.

Anyway - I'd say if you're not using your old pre2, sell it to someone who could. We're pretty quickly approaching total obsolescence of the device, so it's either get it out into the world now so someone can get a good year or two of use out of it, or let it rot in a drawer never to be touched again. You'll tell yourself you'll get around to checking out open webOS down the road, that there's still a good reason to keep it, but the march of technology will prove you wrong.
    Last edited by ncinerate; 03/03/2012 at 09:42 PM.
    New to webOS? Here's my definitive Get Started guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ted-guide.html

Want to dual boot Android on your Touchpad? Here's my guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ted-guide.html
    is the pre 2 gsm? ill give u $20. I Love webos but since i lost my job i just have a not activated pre -. If the pre 2 is gsm i can put my pre paid sim in it