1.    #1  
    So I finally frankenpre'd onto sprint. There are a couple of things that I'm really missing from WebOS 1.4.5. A couple bothering me today:

- The auto hang up on call completion patch. Apparently not ported or maintained. Is there any interest in this?
    - Disable notification when placed on charger patch. This is just a minor annoyance, but it would be nice.

And I don't know if it is related to any patches that I have or not, but with bluetooth on, the phone never automatically connects to my car's handsfree system. I have to manually bring up the bluetooth menu and tell it to connect to the car. This was never a problem in the past for me. Is this just the way things are in WebOS 2.2.4, or is there something wrong?
    : (){:|:&};:
    Quote Originally Posted by knobbysideup View Post
    So I finally frankenpre'd onto sprint. There are a couple of things that I'm really missing from WebOS 1.4.5. A couple bothering me today:

- The auto hang up on call completion patch. Apparently not ported or maintained. Is there any interest in this?
    - Disable notification when placed on charger patch. This is just a minor annoyance, but it would be nice.

And I don't know if it is related to any patches that I have or not, but with bluetooth on, the phone never automatically connects to my car's handsfree system. I have to manually bring up the bluetooth menu and tell it to connect to the car. This was never a problem in the past for me. Is this just the way things are in WebOS 2.2.4, or is there something wrong?
    For the bluetooth issue, it's definitely not just the way things are. I've had this happen before and I think it's just a glitch. If you mess around with it enough you should be able to get it to auto-connect again. Delete the pairing on your phone and then re-pair, for starters. I've had it persist through this, though, so if you can find out how to delete the pairing on your handsfree device I would try that. Usually there is a method to wipe all its settings and start new.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    I've got a FrankenPre2 running 2.2.4, and have had zero probs with auto-connect in my Gen II Prius.
    as the phone app is now an enyo app, these can't be ported directly and that's why they appear slowly. But if you ask in the patch forum, there could some dev that catches the need. Perhaps ask a dev of already ported phone patches if he could make the needed (worked for my request of reverse lookup and even got better).

you ment "Close on Hangup" or another one?

http://patches.webos-internals.org/?do=browse&webosver=1.4.5&category=Phone