webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pre 2 > App Catalog in India
App Catalog in India
Like Tree2Likes

Old 04/03/2012, 03:40 AM   #61 (permalink)

its 2.1.2
and Veer is US edition.
You have to wait for 3G activation confirmation from Carrier before you get 3G access.
nymt2theone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/03/2012, 04:21 AM   #62 (permalink)

dear ,
1.all i get in SMS is that my is phone (Veer US model ) is not supported for 3g when i send that 3g activation SMS to carrier(DOCOMO / AIRCEL / AIRTEL) ...
2.and i dont think any of the customer support Rep from any carrier in INDIA has any clue about this phone or other webOS phones...

So for me its really intriguing that u r getting 3g in VEER ...may b i should doctori the device and then try again...that is my only hope ...also in my Veer i cant open all my emails of the same a/c in separate card form whereas in PRE2 i have no problem ..just tap n hold for 2 secs the email will pop up as separate card..so i think i need to doctor the device...to give it one more shot for 3g
Old 04/03/2012, 09:14 AM   #63 (permalink)

My model number is P160UNA or something like that. I believe you have European Veer.

When I was chatting with Vodafone Customer Care, Executive told me that, he can see in his system that my Veer supports 3G and that 3G would run on it. Although he also didn't have clue about Veer as mobile phone.

I can surf the net with 3G speeds.
nymt2theone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/2012, 02:28 AM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tovivekmishra View Post
dear ,
1.all i get in SMS is that my is phone (Veer US model ) is not supported for 3g when i send that 3g activation SMS to carrier(DOCOMO / AIRCEL / AIRTEL) ...
2.and i dont think any of the customer support Rep from any carrier in INDIA has any clue about this phone or other webOS phones...

So for me its really intriguing that u r getting 3g in VEER ...may b i should doctori the device and then try again...that is my only hope ...also in my Veer i cant open all my emails of the same a/c in separate card form whereas in PRE2 i have no problem ..just tap n hold for 2 secs the email will pop up as separate card..so i think i need to doctor the device...to give it one more shot for 3g
Veer supports Vodafone & Airtel out of the box in India.

I am using Vodafone 3g in India now.
madlove143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/11/2012, 09:44 PM   #65 (permalink)

Hi, all Indians on this forum!

I just wanted to say that I am also a fellow Indian on the forum. As you can see from my Signature, I am a longtime Palm fan. And now I have got my hands on a Touchpad also. Like all other WebOs users in India I am also suffering from India-centric problems like not being able to buy apps etc. But still, I am enjoying WebOs devices.

Last edited by jmdesai; 12/11/2012 at 09:46 PM. Reason: spellings / typo correction
jmdesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/20/2012, 12:19 AM   #66 (permalink)

dude.... i have palm pre2 unlocked (US).
if u wana buy tel me....
mashj is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0