1.    #1  
    It's been a good month + since my forced update and I'm still at the point that everytime I use my Bluetooth headset, I HATE my phone.

I know that it's a know serious bug with 2.2.4, but has anything been done, worked on to correct this?

My phone was 99.9% perfect on the previous release (one single game wasn't working)... and I'd easily accept losing the game again over the functionality of my headset.
    This is why I never bothered to go through the trouble of updating my VWZ Pre 2 to 2.2.4. Why don't you just doctor back to 2.1 if you're so unhappy?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by smmullen View Post
    This is why I never bothered to go through the trouble of updating my VWZ Pre 2 to 2.2.4. Why don't you just doctor back to 2.1 if you're so unhappy?
    My phone was a locked phone until I unlocked it. I got to the WebDoctor using the serial number and while it states that it's 2.1, it also states the provider for which it was originally locked to, so I have to wonder if I could end up with a relocked phone.

I contacted the site from which I purchased the unlocker to ensure that I get the software again in case I need it (I did the unlock on another machine).

And also, I've read a few thread with people that were with 2.1 and had the 2.2.4 update popping up on them, forcing them to do the update.

So if anything, which my question, is if they have been working on a fix, any news to when it might be coming.
    Haven't heard anything about any updates after 2.2.4. I'd be surprised to see one.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright