1.    #1  
    Hi guys, I have a problem. Recently, I've updated my phone and then i've reinstalled Preware, but here, there's no more Textone!
    So, can you give me this program, or pass me the feed in order to add it?
    Thank you
    They have discontinued the app for webos 2.2.4. Use skype instead.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by amanuense View Post
    They have discontinued the app for webos 2.2.4. Use skype instead.
    Where can I get skipe?
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    TextOne still works fine for me. It's the reason I'm afraid to doctor the phone, because I'll probably lose it then.
    It was not in the Preware feeds, it was in the App catalog but now it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    TextOne still works fine for me. It's the reason I'm afraid to doctor the phone, because I'll probably lose it then.
    It was not in the Preware feeds, it was in the App catalog but now it's not.
    you can make ipk file using ,there is turorial somewhere about making ipk files from your existing apps in the phone
    i have ipk file ,and it installs also,but when i run the app it keeps on revolving i.e. not working for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina12 View Post
    Hi guys, I have a problem. Recently, I've updated my phone and then i've reinstalled Preware, but here, there's no more Textone!
    So, can you give me this program, or pass me the feed in order to add it?
    Thank you
    skype is inbuilt in 2.2.x .go to accounts and there u add skype
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    I use TextOne (push messaging on webOS) a lot. But it is not available anymore in the App Catalog. Thus if you install a new device/profile or have to docotor your pre, you will lose TextOne Even if you back it up and reinstall manually after doctoring! If you want the app back, please show the developers, that the webOS community is still alive (even if on life support )

Make yourself heared!

TextOne – a messenger that left webOS! webosq

https://www.facebook.com/pages/TextOne/120482644665674

https://twitter.com/#!/processone

https://plus.google.com/111639774070983253417/posts
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    No luck yet
    Probably not going to happen. I had a brief conversation on Twitter with the dev some months ago, he said that the app never worked, and he'd never be able to get it to work right. Seemed to imply to me that he really dislikes webOS.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: