1.    #1  
    After running WebOS Doctor (2.2.4) Everything was OKAY, and than I had to signin. I wanted new account (Anyway I didn't remember password). So I chose language, lalala... and It started to checking E-Mail. I know this is known problem, but I found answer nowhere. I read somebody bypass this first configuration, and turned Wi - Fi on and reset phone and it worked, but I don't know how. I even don't know how to turn developer mode without bypassing configuration. I have this phone from my Dad but he just started Historic Monta Carlo. My uncle works with my dad and his SIM is very simmilar to my dads. I can run linux, I'm open for ideas! I'm only 15 years old but I think I'll understand. I'm in PLAY... You can just tell me the bypassing one. I don't want to live home!~

Sorry for my English! I'm not English or American..

PS.

My dad and uncle works for HP and palm is HP one! When it's starting it shows HP icon and
    no posts like "Uncle Google" !!
    And I don't really know what "unlocked" means. I unsderstand word but I don't know what it changes. I know only that it works with all SIM cards. before running doctor I was using sim and it worked
    Thanks
    Last edited by michpo69; 01/29/2012 at 08:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by michpo69 View Post
    After running WebOS Doctor (2.2.4) Everything was OKAY, and than I had to signin. I wanted new account (Anyway I didn't remember password). So I chose language, lalala... and It started to checking E-Mail. I know this is known problem, but I found answer nowhere. I read somebody bypass this first configuration, and turned Wi - Fi on and reset phone and it worked, but I don't know how. I even don't know how to turn developer mode without bypassing configuration. I have this phone from my Dad but he just started Historic Monta Carlo. My uncle works with my dad and his SIM is very simmilar to my dads. I can run linux, I'm open for ideas! I'm only 15 years old but I think I'll understand. I'm in PLAY... You can just tell me the bypassing one. I don't want to live home!~

Sorry for my English! I'm not English or American..

PS.

My dad and uncle works for HP and palm is HP one! When it's starting it shows HP icon and
    no posts like "Uncle Google" !!
    And I don't really know what "unlocked" means. I unsderstand word but I don't know what it changes. I know only that it works with all SIM cards. before running doctor I was using sim and it worked
    Thanks
    Could bypass activation and then use app Impostah to sign into your webOS account. Take out your sim card, boot up the phone and then hit #*devmode# to turn of dev mode and reboot the phone to bypass activation. Use this post on how to use Impostah:

Global Paid App Catalog Access for new unlocked GSM Pre 2/Pre 3/Veer (using Impostah)
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....