Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    webOS community I need your help!

Last night after upgrading a patch in preware, I did the Luna restart as requested. When my Unlocked Pre 2 v2.2.4 came back up I noticed some weird stuff.

1. Top bar (battery icon, clock, etc) was black and I could not swipe down to get the menus on either side.
    2. No apps will fully launch except for the phone. Luckily the phone still works.
    3. Holding down the power button does not bring up the popup to power down or restart.
    4. Plugging into USB doesn't bring up the popup to select USB or Just Charge.
    5. Pressing on "Just Type" only shows an error that reads "The load of /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/112/javascript/...failed. Perhaps it is not installed."

Now I have trouble seeing my Pre 2 on my PC. Even in recovery mode. Tried reinstalling Novacom and that didn't work. Also, webOS Doctor doesn't see it.

No idea where to turn next.

As usual, any help provided is GREATLY appreciated!
    You are not alone!
    I just uninstalled a patch and after restart my Pre2 had the same problem that you so well described.

The patch was something about smooth scrolling.
    Last edited by PalmGeist; 01/29/2012 at 01:57 AM.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmGeist View Post
    You are not alone!
    I just uninstalled a patch and after restart my Pre2 had the same problem that you so well described.

The patch was something about smooth scrolling.
    Yes! That's the one that updated and caused my issue.