1.    #1  
    All,

I had my Pre2 and TouchPad both syncing to an Exchange Active Sync server at work just fine. When I moved from a Pre+ to the Pre2 the EAS settings were copied across ok from my Palm profile, so presumably these settings are in the cloud somewhere.

A couple of months ago the Exchange server was moved to a different data centre so its IP address changed. Rather than modify the old account, I instead deleted it and again everything seems to be working fine; however my router at home is complaining that both my Pre2 and TouchPad are still making hundreds of UDP connections a second to the old IP address of the server. There is no reference to that server anywhere in either device, so I'm at a loss as to why it is still trying to reach it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve
    No idea, but if its creating unnecessary logs and annoyances you can take care of that IP in the hosts file (/etc/hosts) - as long as no other needed services will use it. It wont kill the UDP calls but will quiet things down on the router.

If you edit hosts, make a note of it somewhere so you dont pull hairs out trying to reach that IP in the future. And tell us if and how you resolved it.