1.    #1  
    Hello, I'm new here. Three times the Pre2 has automatically updated to 2.2.4 I've lost the ability to make phone calls from keypad or contact list. To restore situation I've run Doctor to come back to previous version. How to solve the problem or how to block automatic updates. Any clue? Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by manchon1956 View Post
    Hello, I'm new here. Three times the Pre2 has automatically updated to 2.2.4 I've lost the ability to make phone calls from keypad or contact list. To restore situation I've run Doctor to come back to previous version. How to solve the problem or how to block automatic updates. Any clue? Thanks in advance
    Mine has done the same. It has been Doctored at least four times, wiped clean and Doctored. First, go to HP's support page and get to the chat tech. They'll walk you through it. If it does not work after that, DO NOT waste your time being cooperative and working your way up to level 3 support, re-running WebOS Doctor, wiping it, etc. - instead, insist that they replace it. I have spent almost two weeks at this, and insisted that they stop screwing around and replace it. They called this morning with that exact offer. Finally.