1.    #1  
    Hi

I am trying to figure out how I can login to my existing account after signing up for a new one after a WebOS doctor session. Basically after flashing my Pre could not connect to my account user name for some reason so I ended up signing up for a new one. Now that I am in a new account and internet works, I want to go back to my original device account. I am unable to figure it out even after some search on the internet

thanks

kr
    Last edited by karun; 01/10/2012 at 10:07 PM.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    You need to do one of the erase options under device info - reset options

Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  3.    #3  
    shrxwin,

thanks but it is not clear which one of these would do the trick though(at least to me).
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    From top left corner on the screen showing reset options the Help takes you to some screens with a little more info, or maybe someone else will chime in. Good luck

Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by karun View Post
    Hi

I am trying to figure out how I can login to my existing account after signing up for a new one after a WebOS doctor session. Basically after flashing my Pre could not connect to my account user name for some reason so I ended up signing up for a new one. Now that I am in a new account and internet works, I want to go back to my original device account. I am unable to figure it out even after some search on the internet

thanks

kr
    Install Impostah from Preware. In the 'Palm Profile' screen tap 'Reset Palm Profile'. This will delete the current profile from you phone and restart. Then you will see the blue language screen and from there you'll be able to login to your old profile and it will begin restoring your old settings & apps. Hope this helps!