Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Ok guys so i started using apptucker box and just like it sayd i ignored the device compatibility. The problem that i have now is that preware told me that there was an update to quick office. It didnt say quickoffice HD so i thought it was just an update for bugs or something. Apparently it really was the touchpad version of quickoffice HD. It runs and is technicaly functional but you cant move the screen around to see the whole toolbar or middle pane. The only thing you see when you open it is the column with the option for the account and a slight portion of the next pane. Is there a way i would roll back the update? I can uninstall it via preware but i can only reinstall the touchpad version. =[

thoughts?

by the way preware dosnt tell you that it might be incompatable with your device when you update it like it does when you istall it from scratch =/ might be something for webosinternals to look at lol
    I have only tested on a pre 3 and touchpad.. But if you delete the app on THOSE models , when you restart the device it reinstalls the regular version for THAT device

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Oh sweet didnt know that it would reintall it by itself =D awesome. Too bad the Hd one didnt work out. It worked when i updated it other than the screen being too small to move around the toolbars, but when i removed it and reinstalled it it got stuck at the loading accounts screen. Maby someone can patch it in the future lol

thanks tho the older version is now working