1.    #1  
    I have used the same comm board from my OG Sprint Pre through a Pre Plus and now on a Pre 2. A while back, I found that I could not dial 911 without the phone completely locking up, and not actually connecting the call. Additionally, the Blackboard Mobile Learn app, which is supposed to run for free for Sprint users, used to work when I had the Pre Plus, but now it tells me that I have to be a Sprint user to use it for free, which I am... Also, in Device Info, the Carrier is listed as Verizon.

When I made the Pre Plus with Meta-Doctor, there was a lot of business about tokens and such, and I followed all those steps with flawless results. Now, when I did the Pre 2, it says that tokens aren't necessary in Meta-Doctor anymore, but obviously the lack of proper tokens has some effect. The information here doesn't seem to work anymore, or at least doesn't seem to make sense in the current situation. I still have the token information from the OG Pre, but I don't know how to use it, or if I even can. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

--Josh
    Last edited by GLAzedFAith; 01/09/2012 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Forgot to actually mention Meta-Doctor
  2.    #2  
    bump
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Hey sorry about your problems. I cant be of much help but honestly I'd go over to webos internals IRC and ask them about this. It be the quickest and best way