Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    My sprint pre2 won't boot it's stuck at the hp logo. Before it died it said I needed to restart and log in again to my palm profile but I was already on the homescreen, and the day before I installedthe wrong version of virtual keyboard so I am really confused, what should I do? Please help me ASAP.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    hello? Is anyone willing to help me?
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by njiki11 View Post
    My sprint pre2 won't boot it's stuck at the hp logo. Before it died it said I needed to restart and log in again to my palm profile but I was already on the homescreen, and the day before I installedthe wrong version of virtual keyboard so I am really confused, what should I do? Please help me ASAP.
    Have you tried pulling the battery out for a bit? If that doesn't work, you could try the webOS Doctor that you used to make your FrankenPre2 in the first place. Beyond that, I'm not sure what else you could do. Good luck!
    "Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything."
    ~ Kurt Vonnegut
    With your phone turned off, hold the volume up button and plug your phone into the USB of your PC. Continue holding the volume up button for a moment until a picture of a USB logo appears on your phone screen. This will mean that your phone is in recovery mode. From there, run the meta-doctor for your phone to clear up whatever was done to the phone before, and you should be ok.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I don't have ubuntu and all that stuff, I sent my phone to someone last time...so what can I do from home?
    I believe that in a pinch, since it's not the first time setting up your phone, you can just download and use the regular Verizon Pre 2 doctor.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    wait, so are you saying even though I have a sprint pre2 that already had webos 2.2.4., I can use the verizon pre2 doctor? Would that be advisable?
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sq5 View Post
    I believe that in a pinch, since it's not the first time setting up your phone, you can just download and use the regular Verizon Pre 2 doctor.
    I did it, and it worked. But how will I get back to webOS 2.2.4 where I original was. I went to system updates to check for an update and it said it was up to date. Will I get a OTA?