1.    #1  
    Had that situation where the default applications to handle files were all listed as zeros. Thread on WebOS Nation said I needed to visit the Doctor.

So my Verizon Palm Pre 2 with 2.1.0 got doctored. However, I can't sign into my profile on the device, it keeps saying to try later. Later still doesn't do it. I see the wifi icon is lit, and the profile won't update with wifi on, but I can't turn it off since the first use stuff won't let me. Tried turning off router, but there are other wifi signals around. It needs a carrier signal.

So, if I bypass carrier activation, I am unable to get my profile, yet if If I bypass the profile stuff I can get a working phone, with 3g and the ability to turn off wifi, but not my old apps. Catch 22.

Now I have the phone set up so I have phone and 3g service, but none of my old apps. How do I run that first use stuff to sign into my profile without doctoring again?

I searched, but did not find.

Happy New Year!
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1 View Post
    So, if I bypass carrier activation, I am unable to get my profile, yet if If I bypass the profile stuff I can get a working phone, with 3g and the ability to turn off wifi, but not my old apps. Catch 22.
    I think thats what Truckerbox is for in Preware. Though last i saw it's still beta only for users with 50+ apps. Soon prolly.