Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By laoh
  1.    #1  
    I do really like webOS, but more than that, I don't really want to spend the time and effort to learn another mobile OS. I wonder how long it will be before Sprint carries any new webOS phones. I would even settle for a Pre 3...
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I felt the same way. "Just 2 it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    I wonder how long it will be before Sprint carries any new webOS phones.
    You have big dreams.
    ananimus likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by inertia1 View Post
    Chance of webOS ever showing up on another smartphone: 20%

Chance of Sprint carrying a new webOS smartphone: 20%

Chance of a new webOS smartphone being carried by Sprint: 4%
    3 contradicts 2.. According to the wording at least

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    I do really like webOS, but more than that, I don't really want to spend the time and effort to learn another mobile OS. I wonder how long it will be before Sprint carries any new webOS phones. I would even settle for a Pre 3...
    I feel the same way. I actually had a hard enough time giving up my Treo for a Pre +. It's amazing to me that it was only about two years ago and the first Droid was coming out. If Classic hadn't been available for the Pre to ease me away from PalmOS, I might have slipped into Android land. I looked hard at the Droid but I just couldn't see using it. I'm not a fan of Slab phones or VKb's either.
    Pre3 won't be available on sprint. Better stop dreaming for this to happen.

If you are too lazy to learn another OS then then better buy currently available Pre3 whatever the carrier is. Make it as your 2nd phone so you won't be bother to change carrier for your main phone. I think Pre3 maybe the last webOS phone we will see on market. If next year there is another chapter for webOS phone, then maybe not same design with Pre3. It maybe a slab phone like mostly Android phones. If you like slab phone then keep dreaming and hoping for the best for WebOS in next year. If you love current Pre form factor. Then buy Pre3 is the most feasible option.
    Last edited by The Bard; 12/27/2011 at 11:04 PM.