1.    #1  
    Um... anyone know why there's a "HTTP Status 500" error when trying to get to www.palm.com/profile?

Where the heck are we supposed to login to our profiles?

HTTP Status 500 -
    type Exception report
    description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
    exception
    note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.5.26 logs.

etc etc
  3.    #4  
    Does not work for me, anyone else have better luck?
    I've been having same prob for past week.
    man, I hope it comes back soon. I only have until January 12 to use up the rest of my $50 app credit.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    It's been up and down the past two weeks.
    Just keep on trying.
    Not the best solution, but it's true.
  7.    #8  
    Just talked to WebOS support:

Them: "The site is up, and I'm able to access it."
    Me: "Good for you! I cannot. Please help."
    Them: "Hold please."
    Them: " "
    Them: "We do see that there are a number of customer who are unable to access the site."
    Me: [thought bubble] DUH!
    Them: "Can I get some geographical information from you?"

After providing my coordinates (U.S., east coast), he thanks me, apologizes, and end of story.

Well, my new Pre 2 (big red) is arriving today, but I ain't activating 'til I see my profile...

Peace.
    The Manage my HP webOS Account page at https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/cons...oginPage.iface seems to be down.

Is there an alternate link to manage my account?
  9.    #10  
    OK, just got in!
    I'm having the exact same issue... I get the above error message when trying to go to www.palm.com/profile. I just did a sprint frankenpre2 mod on a verizon pre2 and cannot get pased the blue cloud screen. It won't let me log into my Pre1 Palm Profile nor will will it let me create a new palm profile. I'm stummped. Any suggestions?
    Activated a Pre2 two days ago, same problem....but could make an account from the phone with no problem.
    Same here
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristopher074 View Post
    Same here
    Sorry new guy, but you have a lot of catching up to do.

Familiarize yourself with the site. We're on our own now. But there are work arounds, band-aids, and hidden file depositories available to you if you want to get that webOS device online.

Look for threads from publisher Pivot CE (GOOGLE it) and forum member Preemptive for the most helpful information. Good luck, and welcome.
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!