Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PalmPixi_User23
  1.    #1  
    hey everyone,
    I decided to meta-doctor my Verizon pre 2 to webOS 2.2.4 and I decided it would be nice to make a tutorial of it as I did it.

before I did this, I was afraid because I thought it was hard and complex but it was actually very easy and self explanatory. And if anything goes wrong, you can just doctor your phone with the official doctor and it will fix it.

so here is my channel (it only has the two videos)
    the first part is installing Ubuntu and the second is actually making the meta-doctor.

THIS TUTORIAL CAN BE USED FOR ANY DEVICE GOING TO ANY VERSION. It isn't just for pre 2s!

FuzzyGizmoApps's Channel - YouTube
    Last edited by Fuzzy Gizmo; 12/19/2011 at 04:34 PM.
    video is no longer available :-(
    There are several other videos out there, here's one:

Haven't watched the whole thing, but you might be able to figure out how to replace 2.1 with 2.2.4 from watching it?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Gizmo View Post
    hey everyone,
    I decided to meta-doctor my Verizon pre 2 to webOS 2.2.4 and I decided it would be nice to make a tutorial of it as I did it.

before I did this, I was afraid because I thought it was hard and complex but it was actually very easy and self explanatory. And if anything goes wrong, you can just doctor your phone with the official doctor and it will fix it.

so here is my channel (it only has the two videos)
    the first part is installing Ubuntu and the second is actually making the meta-doctor.

THIS TUTORIAL CAN BE USED FOR ANY DEVICE GOING TO ANY VERSION. It isn't just for pre 2s!

FuzzyGizmoApps's Channel - YouTube
    Please, another video showing the tutorial for Youtube. I really need something like this to update my device to the latest firmware 2.2.4. It seems the video was removed or taken off, please do another Youtube video tutorial.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    toaste likes this.