webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pre 2 > anyone else having problems with Freetether?
anyone else having problems with Freetether?

Old 12/18/2011, 09:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

WiFi just shows the rotating circle and doesn't connect. I just noticed it tonight when I tried to use it. I unistalled it, then reinistalled it with the same result. ?

(edit) A reset solved thee issue. I guess I should have done that before posting.

Take care

Last edited by Btravelen; 12/18/2011 at 09:39 PM.
Btravelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/18/2011, 11:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
webOS Enthusiast

Don't worry. I had the same thing happen to me after the 2.2.4 update. Just make sure you spend some time trying to fix the issue yourself before making a post.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
Abyssul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/16/2013, 09:41 AM   #3 (permalink)

I connect, but I usually have to try to reload a page 2 or 3 time to get it to load. I didn't have this problem with VZ mobile hotspot, but I stopped using mobile hotspot when I switch to the Pre 2 and lost the free hotspot VZ was providing with the Pre +.
Pilot 1000 w/5000 upgrade > Palm Pilot Pro w/2meg hand soldered ram > M130 > TX > VZPre+ oc1ghz webOS 2.1 +classic +flash +2.2.4 Bluetooth > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > TouchPad 32gb LunaCE w/cyanogen dual boot > Motorola Bionic ( What the hell was I thinking?)
namgod is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0