1.    #1  
    I've been using my pre 2 with T-Mobile for 3 months now and I still haven't found a solution for the broken mms. Pictures that I receive are blury and the pictures I send out usually end up getting a green tint all over them. T-Mobile tech support can't help because its an "unsupported device". Does any one know what to do?
    I just sent one to myself. It looks terrible. I'll try sending one to someone else when I'm around someone else that has a decent phone (only other phone I have direct access to is a Rumor, so not very good on the display quality there), and see what happens. Looks like T-Mob is significantly cutting the quality of the image, either when we send it, or when they send it to us. Unless the phone is transmitting it that way.. ugh.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  3.    #3  
    Exactly! It is insanely frustrating to get very blurry messages in and then have people complain when pictures I send have artifacts all over them
  4.    #4  
    although I do have to clarify. When an image is sent and sent without artifacts, it is a full resolution picture, it is not compressed very much when sending.