1.    #1  
    My Sprint Pre is going through a sort of signal cycle. Starting with full bars, the signal goes continually down, to the point where the top bar reads "Phone offline." WiFi work great, and 3G is on and off randomly. I have doctored the phone 3 times, (Verizon 2.0, 2.1, and the original meta.) The problem still persists, and the only way I could log in to my profile was to do the ##DEVMODE# and install the firstuse patch. Is it possible that my antenna is fried?
    That is definitely a possibility. When that happens, you can try to turn the phone radio on and off a few times. You can use an app Funkistille from Preware to do it. Maybe just resetting it a few times will help.
    My VZW Pre+ did the same thing. From what I read it was likely the Comm Board or Ribbon Connector. I just ended up getting a replacement off eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    That is definitely a possibility. When that happens, you can try to turn the phone radio on and off a few times. You can use an app Funkistille from Preware to do it. Maybe just resetting it a few times will help.
  4.    #4  
    mine ended up being the ribbon connector. Too late I had already bought a replacement comm board.
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Ahh. or I was gonna say try updating your PRL