Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I'm finding that non all-day events I add to Google Calendar on a desktop does not sync to my phone. However, if I create a timed event on my phone, it shows up online almost instantly.

Am I the only one? Any ideas? I've already deleted/added the account back...
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    I'm finding that non all-day events I add to Google Calendar on a desktop does not sync to my phone. However, if I create a timed event on my phone, it shows up online almost instantly.

Am I the only one? Any ideas? I've already deleted/added the account back...
    Interesting, because I get the reverse, so to speak. I add an event on my phone, hit 'synch' and it synchs up with my default google calendar. Similarly the opposite. Then, some time later in the day. the event reappears on my phone, identified as "undefined" and in a different color. If I delete the one color-coded for google's calendar, it vanishes from that calendar; If I delete the new duplicate, I understand that it disappears from HP's backup. Older entries, however, do not duplicate in the same manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by grankin View Post
    Interesting, because I get the reverse, so to speak. I add an event on my phone, hit 'synch' and it synchs up with my default google calendar. Similarly the opposite. Then, some time later in the day. the event reappears on my phone, identified as "undefined" and in a different color. If I delete the one color-coded for google's calendar, it vanishes from that calendar; If I delete the new duplicate, I understand that it disappears from HP's backup. Older entries, however, do not duplicate in the same manner.
    A solution fell into my lap: The update to 2.2.4 takes care of it completely. I suspect the HP backup was changed to work with the latest OS. That it was slightly incompatible with the prior OS leads me to conclude that the duplicate "undefined" calendar entries were a consequence. The upgraded OS does not produce duplicate calendar entries.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    All my events in my calendar lost their Google calendar affiliation and became "undefined" I deleted my Google calendar account and created a new one. When my calendar synched, I know have doubles and triples for some events, and some events don't show up at all. My Touchpad which synchs to the same account is just not showing the events that are missing, although in my web browser, they are all there.

Any idea how to fix this.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)