I am currently with Sprint, not on contract and have just been waiting for the right device to come along...alas there isn't a webOS option. I am trying to decide if I should find a Pre 2 for VZW and just switch over while we wait on the new open source project.
I am a little hesitant that I could do the Frankenpre procedure correctly but not sure how long my Pre- will still last. Is the switch on carrier worth it? I am sure Verizon will always get the newest and best hardware in the future too.
Guess just like webOS I am just lost as to what to do. Anyone have any thought?