Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Mines isn't verizon based it is an unlocked pre2 that I sprintified.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Weird...

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    hi, i have a big problem, i ntrated to update my veer to the 2.2.3 but i can't do the touchpanel update, then i apply the webos doctor 2.2.1 and still do not recognize de touchpanel, what i can do???? thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ivancamy View Post
    hi, i have a big problem, i ntrated to update my veer to the 2.2.3 but i can't do the touchpanel update, then i apply the webos doctor 2.2.1 and still do not recognize de touchpanel, what i can do???? thanks
    Head over to the Veer section of the forums. Its hard to understand what you are asking.

Discuss problems and errors about the Sprint FrankenPre2 (and 2.2.4) here: Sprint Franken Pre 2 with webOS 2.2.4

5. dwc
    OTA for 2.2.4 out! (at least on *my* NA pre2)
    My NA Pre2 (P102UNA) bought off eBay just got notified of 2.2.4 update too. (I am in New Zealand)
    Damn guess I could have waited on doctoring ours... ohh well. Need to OTA the Pre3 here now.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    for real. you said it dude.

I was really lookin forward to it, too

well, I think today is the day I take the sticker off my gsm pre2 and start using it! I was saving it for a rainy day, and it's totally raining webos right now. no sense in saving it anymore.

p.s. feature I'm looking forward to most is being able to sign into whichever I'M account(s) I choose, and not forced to sign to all.
    It's not the most elegant or easy to use solution, but you can log into individual IM accounts by going Offline in the buddies list, then going into Prefs & Accounts from the menu, going into the individual account that you want to sign into, re-enter your password and then Sign In.
    Does anyone know if Mode Switcher or any of Sconix Advanced patches work with 2.24 update?
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctomahawk View Post
    Does anyone know if Mode Switcher or any of Sconix Advanced patches work with 2.24 update?
    Mode switcher works and the Advanced patches have been updated.
    I guess it is no longer _breaking_ news....but I'm finally getting my OTA 2.2.4 update on my NA Pre2. Looks like its finally been released in North America. Woo hoo!
    US Robotics Palm Pilot with 2MB memory upgrade --> Handspring Visor Deluxe --> Handspring Visor Platinum --> Palm Tungsten T3 --> Palm Treo 680 --> Pre2 --> Touchpad (10 weeks 1 day 23 hours from order to receipt)
    Yipeee I just go the notification for the update on my Pre 2. Downloading now.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Just got the update on o2 in the UK
    C'mon Verizon! Just push the dang update already
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kevets View Post
    C'mon Verizon! Just push the dang update already
    I wasn't expecting a Pre2 update for a while on Verizon, but news of the Pre3 update getting pushed has made me a little hopeful.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    I just checked on my sprint frankenpre2 and the 2.2.4 OTA is available! But seems a little scary to try it seeing as I'll need my phone for the rest of the day.
    Anyone happen to use the OTA on their sprint frankenpre2 successfully?
    This went as smooth as butter - now installing the preware updates and replacements. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by hiero View Post
    I just checked on my sprint frankenpre2 and the 2.2.4 OTA is available! But seems a little scary to try it seeing as I'll need my phone for the rest of the day.
    Anyone happen to use the OTA on their sprint frankenpre2 successfully?
    Yes, see this thread for my experiences last night for Sprint OTA from 2.2.1 to 2.2.4:

2.2.4 OTA for Sprint FrankenPre
    Skype on my mobile phone has been a dream since I have been using Skype on my computer...so basically since forever . So happy that this works now on my year old Pre 2. I actually got this phone almost exactly one year ago. And now this update. This is so cool.

Thanks to the team at HP that made this possible after all this hazzle they had to go through this year.

And thanks to the Homebrew team that the update went smooth as butter.

Cheers
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bearda View Post
    I wasn't expecting a Pre2 update for a while on Verizon, but news of the Pre3 update getting pushed has made me a little hopeful.
    I think Verizon will take their time. I don't expect it too soon.