1.    #1  
    I have a Pre 2 (about 1 week old). When I'm texting, all of a sudden the "photos" section will open up. I'm sure it is a button I'm hitting or a gesture of some sorts. I've attempted to find the "shortcut" to open the photos to see if I'm actually performing a shortcut gesture & can't find it...I'm sure this is user error...can anyone tell me what I'm doing to provoke this? It does not track with a particular word or with the send function.

Thanx in advance!
    Last edited by sherryterry1; 11/28/2011 at 01:44 PM. Reason: spelling
    Quote Originally Posted by sherryterry1 View Post
    I have a Pre 2 (about 1 week old). When I'm texting, all of a sudden the "photos" section will open up. I'm sure it is a button I'm hitting or a gesture of some sorts. I've attempted to find the "shortcut" to open the photos to see if I'm actually performing a shortcut gesture & can't find it...I'm sure this is user error...can anyone tell me what I'm doing to provoke this? It does not track with a particular word or with the send function.

Thanx in advance!
    I'd guess you are hitting the paper clip in the lower left corner, that opens the window to add an attachment.
  3.    #3  
    Aaaaah!! Probably so....will try to keep an eye on that....thank you!! I knew it was something stupid I was doing....but wasn't sure with it being a new phone if some of the keyboard shortcuts had changed....Thanx again!!