Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I've had my Pre 2 for 2 months now and have really liked it. Over the past 2 weeks though, it has become less and less responsive. It takes multiple (5 -10) taps to click on any link, send an email, send a text message, select an app, etc. It is driving me nuts. I have several patches installed, including the increase touch sensitivity app (thought that might help, it didn't). Any ideas/suggestions?
    If you aren't already, I'd recommend doing a system restart (Shift+Alt+R) occasionally.
    This happened on my Pre3 too, but I'm quite sure this happen after I update/install patch. Today I uninstall increase touch sensitivity and smoothness. I will check if this is the cause of this problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    This happened on my Pre3 too, but I'm quite sure this happen after I update/install patch. Today I uninstall increase touch sensitivity and smoothness. I will check if this is the cause of this problem.
    I did this and now it is very responsive
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    I did this and now it is very responsive
    Yep. Confirmed. My Pre3 back to normal.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Thanks. I'll try both of those suggestions. Restarting has helped a lot. I may try the patch for restarting it nightly.
    Happens here, and I just restart. It's a minor annoyance I see twice a month.
    -- Bring back DateBk!!