So I've just got a new palm 2 and first of all, I am made to set up a profile however whatever email I type in won't let me use, so I leave it and get taken to phone settings. I type in my internet broadband (I'm guessing thats what I have to do?) and then I googled what the username and password is and on my broadband website it says for all phones username and password are "wap" so I try that and it doesn't work. I also try my broadband name and password and that doesn't work. So I've had this phone for two days now and am unable to get past this. Help!!
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by v123 View Post
    So I've just got a new palm 2 and first of all, I am made to set up a profile however whatever email I type in won't let me use, so I leave it and get taken to phone settings. I type in my internet broadband (I'm guessing thats what I have to do?) and then I googled what the username and password is and on my broadband website it says for all phones username and password are "wap" so I try that and it doesn't work. I also try my broadband name and password and that doesn't work. So I've had this phone for two days now and am unable to get past this. Help!!
    Use any sim n use isp settings.. I guess by broadband you mean you trying 2 use wife which won't unless by using some patch

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    *wifi not wife

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums