1.    #1  
    Hey my dad just upgraded from his pre + to a pre 2 and said the wells Fargo app on his ore + wasn't available on his pre 2. I was just Wondering If there was a way to get it tor his pre 2. Thanks
    I had the wells fargo app on my pre plus and Pre 2 but there is not one for the pre 3. However, just put a bookmark for this on your home screen and it works exactly the same way, even better in some cases.

https://www.wf.com/mba/?redirect=www

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    I recently converted to FrankenPre2 from a Pre-, and my WF app transferred over unscathed. I just checked, and verified that it's in the App Catalog under "Wells Fargo Mobile"; he could download it.

Edit/clarification: this is a FrankenPre2 on Sprint converted from a Verizon Pre2. Not sure if that affects catalog availability or not.
    Last edited by davidtm; 11/28/2011 at 01:57 PM.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    its not in my app catalog either. US, pre2, on verizon.
    Me neither...
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Update: Since my 2.2.4 update, my Wells Fargo app opens, lets me login, and shows the account balances. However, it then will not respond to any other taps, not even to log out. I have to swipe it away. Recent reviews in the App catalog indicate that others have had the same problem.

I contacted Wells Fargo, and they claim that it's my carrier's responsibility. So, a dead end until I can find someone with a clue. :-P

Anyone have another suggestion?
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    Update: Since my 2.2.4 update, my Wells Fargo app opens, lets me login, and shows the account balances. However, it then will not respond to any other taps, not even to log out. I have to swipe it away. Recent reviews in the App catalog indicate that others have had the same problem.

I contacted Wells Fargo, and they claim that it's my carrier's responsibility. So, a dead end until I can find someone with a clue. :-P

Anyone have another suggestion?
    Yes. Save this link in your phone's web bookmarks.

https://www.wf.com/mba/signOn/begin....e&redirect=www
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Thanks! This will have to do until the app is updated. I still wonder who would do that . . .

PS - I prefer to add the web page shortcut to my launcher rather than use bookmarks, but both work! ;-)
    Something must've changed in the 2.2.4 webkit.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Can you fix it??