1.    #1  
    Hi

It's my first topic here, and I hope that you can help me resolve my problem
    I have a problem with my Palm pre 2, because every time when I end call - with number which is busy, after a few seconds, I get annoying notification with sound effect that the number with which I recently try to connect is busy. And my question is how, if it's possible, disable this notifications, or although turn off sound of this notification?
    I'll very grateful for all yours tips.

Ps. sorry for my english :P
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Do you swipe the call off the screen? If so try to instead end the call by touching the end call button first, then swipe the phone app off the screen.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3.    #3  
    I'm touching the end call button first and then swipe the phone app off the screen, but the notifications anyway comes up with annoying sound :P. I found information in web that there is patch for that, but I have no idea how to instal patches on the WEBOS, may somebody here know how to do this and can help me with it.
    Last edited by Waski; 11/23/2011 at 09:45 AM.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Search for instructions on how to install Preware.

Although I don't know how to replicate your problem on my phone, so I don't know if it'll help.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums