1.    #1  
    I am not receiving texts, I can send them out ok. Never had this before. Anyone know what I can do to solve the problem.
    Last edited by wheelz; 11/20/2011 at 06:50 AM.
  2.    #2  
    This has now been solved by doing a shut down (not a restart). Tried a restart several times didn't make a difference.
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    This just occurred for me today. I tried restarting and shutting down, neither helped.

Any other suggestions?
    what os are you guys running?
    I started a thread about this in the Pre minus forum, as it started happening to me recently; other users reported the same problem. Outbound texts go fine, but inbounds dont come in at all sporadically. Some ATT users text me, and I get a bunch of squares as the text after a few replies.

I shutdown, removed battery, restarted, and it seems to ahve cleared the issue. However, unless someone calls or emails me telling that they texted, I will never know if it's really fixed, will I?

Sprint Pre-
    UK Screenstate 500/1ghz
    Mode Switcher--RULES !!!
    Advanced preferences by Sconix
    Lots of patches
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    I really want this to be fixed its annoying. sometims i get paranoid that im not receiving important texts. sometimes i am and sometimes im not. This really needs to be brought to hp attention.