1.    #1  
    $120 discount with new agreement. Still $399 off contract. Hopefully making room for the Pre3.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    If they are still around when my contract comes up, I may snag one. Overall impressions as compared to the Pre+ will help me to make up my mind.
    "Sometimes I feel like an OS-less child..."
    (with apologies to Billie Holiday )
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by determinedd View Post
    $120 discount with new agreement. Still $399 off contract.
    Or $155 'buy it now' on ebay (and that's with a touchstone and car charger) with no contract. Paying full price from a carrier is crazy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Palm-Pre-2-B...item336e309c56
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerX View Post
    Or $155 'buy it now' on ebay (and that's with a touchstone and car charger) with no contract. Paying full price from a carrier is crazy.

Palm Pre 2 - Black (Verizon) Smartphone + touchstone + car charger (805931073563) | eBay
    Just got a used (but spotless) one from eBay for $110 shipped, along with a touchstone, car charger, and extra battery.
    I have a used (for about a month) Verizon Pre 2 for sale for $75.
    I'm eligible to upgrade to a Pre 2 through Verizon, but I'll lose the free mobile hotspot unless I pay another $20 per month (and I'm cheap!). The free mobile hotspot is never coming back, so I want to hold onto it as long as I can with my Pre Plus, but I'm thinking about buying a new Pre 2 from Ebay or Amazon to save for the future.
    1. What is involved in the activation process if I don't buy it directly from Verizon?
    2. Can I keep a Pre 2 indefinitely before activation?
    Thanks.
    I just picked up one for my dad. He really needed an upgrade on his pre pre plus. Hopefully it'll keep him busy till we can get a Verizon pre 3