1.    #1  
    This morning I had a system notification saying that I had 2 apps with available updates, Maps and Music Player (Remix), I accepted the update and they both came back with update errors and now the update option is gone. I'm fairly sure the Map app was going to be an update to 3.1.34 (currently 3.1.32), I don't recall the update for the Music Player.
    There's no obvious issues with either application at their current version and the failed update doesn't appear to have affected anything, but I'm curious, did anyone else get this?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PostmanPat View Post
    This morning I had a system notification saying that I had 2 apps with available updates, Maps and Music Player (Remix), I accepted the update and they both came back with update errors and now the update option is gone. I'm fairly sure the Map app was going to be an update to 3.1.34 (currently 3.1.32), I don't recall the update for the Music Player.
    There's no obvious issues with either application at their current version and the failed update doesn't appear to have affected anything, but I'm curious, did anyone else get this?
    I had a maps update, I dont recall the version so it might have been an older one but I dont use remix; I use amigo so I cant speak on that update.

UPDATE: so I just checked and I'm on maps 3.1.32 so I didn't get the update your talking about, thats odd.
    Global Posts
    718 Global Posts
    Mine updated with no problem and works so much better. It also updated on my Touchpad! It won't always show up with update icon because I actually just went to software update and there it was.
    I just tried to map a contact, and something popped up about updating to HP Maps. I closed it went to the App catalog, searched and found HP Maps. Download and install went OK. It needed to restart. Seems like a decent map program. I'm just surprised to see an update for a "dead" phone . . .
    Sharp YO-370 -> HP 200LX -> Palm m125 -> Palm Treo 680 -> Pre 2

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." -Albert Einstein