Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yes just skip the meta dr and use the vzw dr...it works fine no problems just install the nav ipk if you need nav if not then forget about it.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I did what you suggested, and it went through. however inow it does not boot past the palm screen. Went back and tried to meta doctor with the franken pre, and it still hangs at 12%. This is very frustrating

I thought taking a break and coming back would work, but it does not want to coroporate.

All suggestions are welcome & needed.

Thanks
    wow sorry guy , cant tell you what else to do . the vzw dr was my last suggestion. but good luck.
    did you see these instructions about re-doctoring?
    " NOTE ON "RE-DOCTORING": If this is not your first time through this process, you should do a "git pull" and a "make clobber" to ensure you have the latest scripts and a pristine build folder. From the command line, type "cd meta-doctor" without the quotes and press enter. Then type "git pull" without the quotes and press enter. Then type "make clobber" without the quotes and press enter. Voila! You now have the latest scripts and a clean folder to build your doctor in."
    those instructions are found in the webOS 2 upgrade wiki
    I would suggest running the stock vz 2.1 doctor again first, though
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12