Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Would it be possible to take the messaging ipk from the pre 3 doctor and some how use the guts of it for the pre 2 messaging ipk or make some crazy meta doctor?? The bug Im talking about is the one where you stop receiving text msg notifications and the only fix is to reboot. I have a pre 3 but I kinda like the pre2 size for talking on the phone.
    I would like this to happen as well. They made it possible to get 2.1 on legacy devices. How about 2.2? It sounds like webOS won't be updated on the pre3 anymore so why not get the latest and greatest on the old stuff?
    this bug happen to me too.. so annoying.. I often miss important sms.. hiks
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    this bug is the only reason im leaving sprint and I am gonna un-Frankenpre my phone back to verizon and sell it ... UNLESS someone makes a fix ... then ill stay on sprint and everything will be great.
    How about the freeze after sending a message?
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    that little delay I've gotten used to LOL but on my pre 3 it goes thru instantly.
    I highly doubt we will get 2.2 ported over to the Pre2. We tried the week after the Pre3 doctor came out with no luck

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    I had that problen only ONCE in months in my webOS device, and it was a Pre 3... Sure it's not a carrier problem?
    So the text delay is due to webos 2.1? or cause on my 1.4.5 before the converstion is was instant. is there a patch or fix that could be made to make the sms app work better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilandu View Post
    So the text delay is due to webos 2.1? or cause on my 1.4.5 before the converstion is was instant. is there a patch or fix that could be made to make the sms app work better?
    Not that I know of.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.