1.    #1  
    Helo guys..

i know there are a lot of thread about this, but i've search and i can't find the answer if WebOs Repair Utility work with Pre 2 GSM..

Does it work? everytime i tried it it always give me error, tried it in many computer and OS, my device always detected as "UNKNOWN" and the result always mismatch WebOs version..the same thing happen with WebOs Quick Install, i always fail to install any app/patch..

My Palm Pre 2 is model P102UNA, WebOS 2.1.0

btw i do have a correct version of WebOsDoctor..

thanks for any reply..
    Seeing how WOSQI doesn't work either, I would think its a problem with your phone.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  3.    #3  
    so WOSRU and WOSQI do work on Pre2 P102UNA?

if its my phone problem, what should I do? doctor it right?
    Quote Originally Posted by lesjaw View Post
    so WOSRU and WOSQI do work on Pre2 P102UNA?

if its my phone problem, what should I do? doctor it right?
    That would probably most likely fix it. Can you go into USB mode properly and access the USB drive through your computer?

Do you have any patches or kernels installed? Do you have Impostah installed?

5.    #5  
    yes..I have 3 patches and impostah installed..

usb works just fine.. I wonder does device = unknown fine?
    Quote Originally Posted by lesjaw View Post
    yes..I have 3 patches and impostah installed..

usb works just fine.. I wonder does device = unknown fine?
    Having device being UNKNOWN is not good because its causing your phone to be labeled wrong for the doctor and anything novacom related. What patches do you have installed? If it is the virtual keyboard patch, then remove it and restart your device.

If not, you can set the Device Profile attributes via Impostah by overriding them. Areeply back with all the attributes under Device Profile in Impostah

(Assuming that the stock webOS doctor doesn't work)
    Another method would be to build a meta doctor that uses the "remove model check".
    Last edited by Abyssul; 11/06/2011 at 08:46 AM.

7.    #7  
    not virtual keyboard.. just patches for character counter in messagging app, advance system pref frameworks, phone and safe attachment to download folder..

what value should I overide in impostah? I saw empty value in platform version, what value should I fill it? 2.1.0 as my webos version?
    2.1.0 for version, P102UNA for model

If you have he time, head over to the webos-internals IRC room so we can do this in real time

Problem was settled in IRC. Turns out Lesjaw was using an old version of the programs.