1.    #1  
    I just finished putting together my franken pre. I started meta-doctor with ./scripts/meta-sprint-franken-unlocked-pre2-2.1.0 script and my next button to start the doctor process is unavailable. Phone is is recovery mode, I've unplugged and replugged, restarted phone, doctor, novacom, and waited well over 15 minutes several times. I can not figure this out. Did I overlook something?
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua.anselm View Post
    I just finished putting together my franken pre. I started meta-doctor with ./scripts/meta-sprint-franken-unlocked-pre2-2.1.0 script and my next button to start the doctor process is unavailable. Phone is is recovery mode, I've unplugged and replugged, restarted phone, doctor, novacom, and waited well over 15 minutes several times. I can not figure this out. Did I overlook something?
    *never mind* Apparently it was an issue with the novacom drivers. I tried reinstalling them several times from the SDK and the universal driver with no success. Finally opened webOS quickinstall and got the message "no device detected". I selected reinstall novacom and it worked right after that.