Global Posts
    718 Global Posts
    My girlfriend has a Verizon Pre 2 and the data transfer notification icon keeps popping up, why? need help here. I have one and have no problems.
    Global Posts
    718 Global Posts
    It sorted of a recent thread but a little more on the general side about "data transfer notification". I don't think I was specific enough last time around.
    Did you resolve this? If not, give us more details as this isn't very descriptive. What is the exact notification?

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    718 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Did you resolve this? If not, give us more details as this isn't very descriptive. What is the exact notification?
    The problem is that when she transferred from (ATT) Pre + to Pre 2 (Verizon) the palm profile disappeared. Now once in a while it continues to ask for a "data transfer" with the computer monitor icon on the top left hand corner. Someone said it could possibly be a "sim card" issue to non-sim card.
    Only thing I know of is to start from scratch. Doctor the phone and login with the same Palm Profile.

Was this program used at all during the transfer? Just curious
    HP webOS : Download & Run the Data Transfer Assistant (DTA)

I recommend you don't use the DTA unless it will let you put the data directly into gmail. The palm profile is a bad place for contacts and calendar info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I recommend you don't use the DTA unless it will let you put the data directly into gmail. The palm profile is a bad place for contacts and calendar info.
    It does. Puts it directly into your default profile.