Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    All of a sudden, Preware is giving me errors when updating feeds, and it now lists nothing in package updates or available packages. I deleted and reinstalled 1.8.3, figuring it may have to do with the new feed system, but that did not help. My OC is still in place, using 1.1 ghz, seems to be doing ok. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tdogg0413 View Post
    All of a sudden, Preware is giving me errors when updating feeds, and it now lists nothing in package updates or available packages. I deleted and reinstalled 1.8.3, figuring it may have to do with the new feed system, but that did not help. My OC is still in place, using 1.1 ghz, seems to be doing ok. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks
    feeds could be down but it seems to be working for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by tdogg0413 View Post

Thanks
    I have been experiencing the same problem since 6:30AM today.... (Pacific time)
    Networking issue either on your end or webOS-Internals end. Try using wifi (or 3G if you tried wifi) to download the packages. If that doesn't work, give us the exact error from the popup.

Your kernel would not be affect by a problem like this.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Networking issue either on your end or webOS-Internals end. Try using wifi (or 3G if you tried wifi) to download the packages. If that doesn't work, give us the exact error from the popup.

Your kernel would not be affect by a problem like this.
    Tried different connections: home wi-fi, 3G Mifi, McDonald's free wifi, office Wi-Fi.... none
    worked....

But it's now back to normal... as of 12pm Pacific time. Guess it was a network issue on
    Preware's end.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    working again here too...took much longer to update the feeds than normal...but thankfully back to normal!