1.    #1  
    has anyone got "MESSAGE IS CORRUPT " error when trying to send a picture mail?
    What carrier? Judging by your post history, it seems like you used a Sprint Pre- comm board into a Verizon Pre2.

I suggest you use a Metadoctor Sprint-build webOS Doctor .jar instead of the stock 2.1.0 Verizon doctor and this should fix your issue. Using the Verizon doctor doesn't seem to be the best route (even if its the easiest) because even though they are both CDMA, they use different doctor .jar's.
    Last edited by Abyssul; 10/26/2011 at 10:49 AM.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    I have, on Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    What carrier? Judging by your post history, it seems like you used a Sprint Pre- comm board into a Verizon Pre2.

I suggest you use a Metadoctor Sprint-build webOS Doctor .jar instead of the stock 2.1.0 Verizon doctor and this should fix your issue. Using the Verizon doctor doesn't seem to be the best route (even if its the easiest) because even though they are both CDMA, they use different doctor .jar's.
    are you able to elaborate on what issues there are or might be? I haven't seen any issues but i don't want to be naive in thinking that its ok, since it's not the recommended route
  5.    #5  
    It may have looked like I was in an area with lacking or low data. Although my data seemed to be working web wise..But I tried sending the same photo again and it worked. Thanks guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilandu View Post
    has anyone got "MESSAGE IS CORRUPT " error when trying to send a picture mail?
    YES! im having the same problem! I am on a Verizon Pre2 with a Sprint board. I did Meta-Doctor with the Sprint one, never even tried the Verizon. That's not my only problem.
    I am receiving pics fine for the most part but some people send me and they come as verticle lines. Ive come to the conclusion it happens whenever its a animated gif. but I used to recieve them fine on my Pre- though.
    Ok I found this solution and it works for me, hopefully it works for you! http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2887984
    Thread resurrection. Having same problem as OP. It only happens in when I visit my ole hometown (where I also tend to use mms more). Want to say it wasn't too much better when I had my minus.

Around here there's strong signal but the 3G backhaul *stinks.* EVDO is always slow and stuttery to respond. At my own place I get a strong signal *and* fast speeds and pics send almost instantly.

Doesn't seem to matter what app I send the photo from.

There any apps that let you compress/downsample the huge 2MB files down before sending...?
    Ok, got Photo Effects Pro. When opening a pic it offers to downsample to make smaller. Said yes and also cropped image a little. Pic went from 1MB to 150kB can finally send no problem, though still a little slow. Nice app, I might add.

Any way to patch up MMS for a "send smaller picture" option? Oy.Ĥ