Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NewPreKnox
  1.    #1  
    My company just changed our user name to access our corp. email. I had it sync just fine before the change and now. I deleted the old accout and receated with the new username and my pre2 keep pulling up my old user name. ?? I have deleted it 3 times and re-tried. any ideas. It's like it is holding on to my old username in Cache. thanks
    Remove the account via the Accounts app, not the email app.
  3.    #3  
    I got it to reslove it's self. I cleared cache, history, and cookies and shutdown. then re did the setup and it worked. I have done the shutdown but not before clearing all cache, history, and cookies. Who would of thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by jjtkcepm View Post
    I got it to reslove it's self. I cleared cache, history, and cookies and shutdown. then re did the setup and it worked. I have done the shutdown but not before clearing all cache, history, and cookies. Who would of thought!
    Does anyone know how you 1) Clear cache, 2) and 3) cookies from the Palm Pre. I may need to do this as well. Thanks.

We're changing to a Hosted Exchange solution and I can't get the Pre 2 to work because it's pointing to the old server and not the new one :-(

Any help would be welcome! Thanks,
    Ray
    Disregard the message. I found it. Thanks!
    RumoredNow likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPreKnox View Post
    Disregard the message. I found it. Thanks!
    Pre 2 helps those who help themselves.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee