Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Guys i really need your help here...apparently my phone stopped being able to get a data connection with the modem and i ran the quick test and got a modem error code 20 and i decideed to try to doctor to fix it and now i cant sign into my profile to even use the phone because it wants to be connected to the data and i cant connect it to wifi =[ what do i do. And how can i fix this modem without having to get a new phone
    its still under warranty.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    no its a franken pre 2 =/ and trying it in my pre - dose the same thing because the radio is hosed =[ there has to be a way to configure wifi without being logged in =/ while still being able to use the phone
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    You can use the Activation-Bypass Tool available from Palm here: http://cdn.downloads.palm.com/sdkdow...devicetool.jar

That will enable you to get to the phone, enable wi-fi, and then activate the phone with Impostah.

Good luck! I'll look to see if I have a spare radio lying around if it's completely hosed.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    thanks man ill try that as soon is a get done with al my school work tonight lol, and if you find one that would be amazing =D....also i still have the new verizon radio from when i bought the pre 2 is there any way to transfer the info off the sprint one and make that verizon one work on sprint
    Your commboard was detached. Take it apart and make sure its clipped in properly.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    ...my commsboard was definitely attached *facepalm
    My fault. I was thinking of another modem error. Call your carrier and see if there is a data outage in your area. If not, then try looking for another comm board.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    yea the radio is hosed =[ is someone can help me get a new one that would be awesome