1.    #1  
    I'm dyin' here!

No one else has had there email go kaput?

As I type, I'm chatting with palmcare. Murray is "researching the issue".

Stay tuned.

mcgraw
    I don't even know what you're talking about. I'm guessing you already started a thread about an email issue, now you've started another thread and unless I do some searching, I have no clue where to start to help you. A simple bump in the original thread is usually sufficient to get it noticed again. Bear in mind, it is the weekend, and things tend to slow down around here then. It could be that whoever has looked at your thread already, didn't have an answer for you.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I don't even know what you're talking about. I'm guessing you already started a thread about an email issue, now you've started another thread and unless I do some searching, I have no clue where to start to help you. A simple bump in the original thread is usually sufficient to get it noticed again. Bear in mind, it is the weekend, and things tend to slow down around here then. It could be that whoever has looked at your thread already, didn't have an answer for you.
    OK. Sorry. about that.

Problem fixed thru palmcare.

Erase phone and restart. Email works as before.

mcgraw