1. r9s
    I mean every updates, not only webos update. I don't want to see popup e.g. "16 apps are updates available" or something. How can I turn off it without removing apps?
    update the apps.... Updates make them better
    I would disagree. I don't know if it is bing maps or an app update, now my pre 2 has random restarts and the battery drains 10% per hour with out any use. So could this be an app update? It started happening when I updated apps last week.
  4. r9s
    I don't wanna update apps, don't ask why. All I need is to turn off alerts.
    I think I know why. And I'm afraid the only fix is to get them via the catalog instead of by other means.
  6. r9s
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    I think I know why. And I'm afraid the only fix is to get them via the catalog instead of by other means.
    I'm not pirate. I have limited plan data and I can't download them without bankruptcy. And when phone cheks for updates it consume data transfer. I just want to limit data usage.
    Ah, I see. I'm assuming you don't have WiFi handy in that case? Because anything you download over a wireless hotspot won't use your phone's data.
    turn off data in the phone app so it will only download over wifi. Check for updates in the morning, and you should be good until the next day when you repeat the steps.
  9. r9s
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    Ah, I see. I'm assuming you don't have WiFi handy in that case? Because anything you download over a wireless hotspot won't use your phone's data.
    Yes, I don't have wifi hotspots / acces point near me Is there something I can do in that case?