1.    #1  
    Woke up to an odd sound this morning. It turned out to be a crashed Timepiece trying to make an alarm sound. I swiped its card away, but it came back. (When crashed, the card was pure white both times.) Then I restarted the phone. And waited. And waited...

Pulled the battery. And waited... Pulled it again. And waited...

So right now I'm looking up recovery instructions. The only thing I can think is that there is a conflict between the new HP Maps and Timepiece. Or my phone is hosed. Wish me luck!
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

2.    #2  
    And after doctoring my phone, Timepiece was not one of the apps that got reloaded from my profile. No huge loss.
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

glad you got it resolved but I highly doubt Timepiece was the problem. Did you have any patches or kernels installed other than stock?
  4.    #4  
    Quite a few, but it's weird Timepiece started just doing that. The event happening shortly after I updated maps to Bing/Enyo might be a coincidence, but I'm going to play it safe and not try to reinstall Timepiece and see what happens.

I've had my Pre need a battery taken out for a reboot over the past three years (and I've patched a lot of things), but this is the first time I've had to doctor my Pre.
    -- Bring back DateBk!!