1.    #1  
    Hi, I'm new on this, so.. . I have been with verizon for 11 years, ever since their phones looked like they belonged in the Flintstones era, and no one want to switch with them. I recently started to have problems with them, so I decided to end our contract. My pre2 was working perfectly until today (I've been using it without service) when I decided to change my screen wallpaper. When I opened my photos app it was empty. Like always, I tried to restart the phone but the screen never came back. I just have the HP logo on the screen, but no sign that it is going to restart anytime soon. I downloaded webosDr, but my comp can't find my phone and it is not in my my comp removable disk k where it always appears. What in the world happened? I love my phone! It is the best thing ever! I'm going to die!
    Last edited by eureka716; 10/11/2011 at 12:20 PM.
    How To Recover - WebOS Internals

Note where it says the phone is in recovery mode.... below is how to get the phone into recovery mode.
    Palm Support : Troubleshooting webOS Doctor
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...