1.    #1  
    I've had Sprint Franken Pre 2 (unlocked unit) for 2 weeks.

I've had the screenstate3 1100 on constantly for about a week and today my Sprint Franken Pre2 started acting weird. The phone was hot but Govnah said it was about 42 degrees. My e-mails had a black box instead of the text in the body of the e-mail. When I shut down overclocking, the phone is really sluggish, screen not responding well etc.

Any ideas?
    The block box email means it is still downloading, or trying to render... Could be antennae or processor.

Maybe you just have a poor 3g connection? What happens when you reboot, or go into airplane mode?
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
  3.    #3  
    The e-mails are fine, now--not sure what happened, but maybe it just needed more time for some reason.....?

The device is still sluggish without overclocking, but I did so and it didn't get hot today. But now I have a new bug: Contacts didn't sync a new contact I made on the device today with Google, so syncing with my new Franken Pre 2 is still frustrating.

The fact that the iPhone is coming to Sprint is looking pretty tempting due to all these Franken Pre 2 bugs , but I'll give it more time.....
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Im not sure. I would just say redocter with a a clean made doctor. My phones running perfect for about 1 month now. screen state oc'ed and undervolted.